the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems extremely cheap Matt and free postage the postage alone would have to be around $70/$80 could it option 1 older model with new model photo or option 2 it's hot?

Seems extremely cheap Matt and free postage the postage alone would have to be around $70/$80 could it option 1 older model with new model photo or option 2 it's hot?

Either something is dodgy or this guy is numerically challenged. No previous sales sends a few alarm bells but the price is the dodgiest.

Either something is dodgy or this guy is numerically challenged. No previous sales sends a few alarm bells but the price is the dodgiest.
Option 3 numerically challenged sounds pretty good he has 5 and hasn't sold 1 if is was legitimate you would buy the lot awfully cheap though iam going to send him a message to suss him out

Talking about knives, I have a Glock knife somewhere I use as a letter opener. Seems to be pretty good quality.

like they say only in Amer*** lol . makes one wonder how many actually shot them selfs dead

Have you seen the video at that muslim wedding where the little toddler is playing with the old man's .45 auto? Let's one rip upwards into his old man's chest cavity. The video stopped but that was a fatal injury for sure.

Have you seen the video at that muslim wedding where the little toddler is playing with the old man's .45 auto? Let's one rip upwards into his old man's chest cavity. The video stopped but that was a fatal injury for sure.
no i haven't mate, sounds worthy but :)

no i haven't mate, sounds worthy but :)

I haven't seen it for a while. It cracks me up how these guys think it's manly to fire AK's in the site at family weddings etc. I mean what dumb moron let's their little kid play with a loaded gun, not to mention a handgun with one up the spout.

I haven't seen it for a while. It cracks me up how these guys think it's manly to fire AK's in the site at family weddings etc. I mean what dumb moron let's their little kid play with a loaded gun, not to mention a handgun with one up the spout.

yeah i watched some video online , think it was a raghead festival of some kind, and a guy was firing of a AK and swinging the gun around and ****, and ended up killing 5 or so people with head shots ,pretty graphic ..actually i think it was on some Gore channel site or some breaking news site thingy

Latest posts

Back