the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bee rescue team saves the hive,,, storm tree failed with this massive ex owl box now full of bees tho ffs it was made from red gum and weighed in about awkward 60+ kg wood and honey.. we got it up and away so team could clear limbs and it look like will be happy home till we need to move or relocate again.. bees were real happy friendly chappys made job much easier

WP_20160114_017.jpg

WP_20160114_020.jpg

Bee rescue team saves the hive,,, storm tree failed with this massive ex owl box now full of bees tho ffs it was made from red gum and weighed in about awkward 60+ kg wood and honey.. we got it up and away so team could clear limbs and it look like will be happy home till we need to move or relocate again.. bees were real happy friendly chappys made job much easier

View attachment 478467

View attachment 478468
Is that a gun under your belt or are you just happy to see us.
Fanski

Every village needs at least one smelly, dishevelled nutter wearing a sandwich board proclaiming the end is nigh to anyone in the same vicinity, so I'm going out on a limb as that nutter, and I aint even religious.

Enjoy a few beers this weekend fellas.
Next week is shaping up as one to tell the grandkids about. Desperate global players boxed into a corner are going to stop shadow boxing and start fighting for their lives. There be fireworks and dragons coming down the pipeline from next week onwards. About time I say. Lets get this party started.

Every village needs at least one smelly, dishevelled nutter wearing a sandwich board proclaiming the end is nigh to anyone in the same vicinity, so I'm going out on a limb as that nutter, and I aint even religious.

Enjoy a few beers this weekend fellas.
Next week is shaping up as one to tell the grandkids about. Desperate global players boxed into a corner are going to stop shadow boxing and start fighting for their lives. There be fireworks and dragons coming down the pipeline from next week onwards. About time I say. Lets get this party started.

i like partys with fire works

Back