the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i not read the legislation but what about the 3 other brands of lever 12g?
Any hoo they might come git me IAC lever action 12g,,, actuality really no care as it a pita bit of kit bought when i had 250 hilly acres full of rabbit and fox to walkabout but thats gone now.... the fear is lever & pump rifles is on the list but i think far to hard and shooters fisher party shall defend it..

it all leavers shotguns over 5mag are cat D and under 5 are cat C

thats the sad thing is the got it through and next will be all other leavers and pumps then bolts the brakes.

lucky today, in scrub bush clearing weeds & just fueled up 231 and hmm what that wet feeling in me down ma leg?? The flippy cap let go & dumped the full tank 40.1 on my crotch and twas soaking tho me chain saw chaps,,, Jeepers!! if it caught flame i'd burnt more than me ball hair....

lucky today, in scrub bush clearing weeds & just fueled up 231 and hmm what that wet feeling in me down ma leg?? The flippy cap let go & dumped the full tank 40.1 on my crotch and twas soaking tho me chain saw chaps,,, Jeepers!! if it caught flame i'd burnt more than me ball hair....

your one lucky man

Ok guys , who,s got some timber slabs suitable for bench top , about 6 metres long {that the length of the bench i have to do}, around Monto, Mt Perry,Bundy or close to Maryborough Qld
shoot me a PM on price please
Peter

hey Blokes,

hope all is going well.

Going to have a Husky 266 project saw for sale soon. Lots of NOS parts including the crankcase, fuel tank, Piston and cylinder + spare NOS piston. (single ring, full circle type) New husky av's, fuel line, filter. Full carb rebuild etc. Ill post pics when Ive got it together. Its not complete but most the way there. PM me if interested. I also have a 288xp and 272xp for sale on gumtree.

have a merry christmas guys and girls

hey Blokes,

hope all is going well.

Going to have a Husky 266 project saw for sale soon. Lots of NOS parts including the crankcase, fuel tank, Piston and cylinder + spare NOS piston. (single ring, full circle type) New husky av's, fuel line, filter. Full carb rebuild etc. Ill post pics when Ive got it together. Its not complete but most the way there. PM me if interested. I also have a 288xp and 272xp for sale on gumtree.

have a merry christmas guys and girls

How much you got on The 272

Hi Guys going to be doing up a Shindaiwa 757 and it runs but have to replace the rubber carby boot and maybe a few other things
whats the best way to clean all the plastic up 15595695_1138548546214464_387058798_o.jpg 15608440_1138548272881158_1184714546_o.jpg

Back