Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Manual please

I just purchased a Husky 450e, if there is a manual available for it I'd sure appreciate a copy.

looking for an IPL and service manual for the husky 346xp new edition.

thanks in advance,
young

gmax,is that the workshop manual you have(450e)?
Shouldnt really be asking as the3270 has first dibs on the bench,but would be handy:cheers:

Thanks for the 045-056 info gmax, greatly appreciated.
Does any one happen to have any manuals for a pocket size Homelite XL, UT105064 red or a Homelite Ranger powerstroke 33cc UT10926. I was given both of these saws. They seem a bit wimpy but they both start easy and idle but bog down under throttle. If I could put the SIZZ back in them they might be good climbers as they are both quite light. Thanks.

any chance anyone have the shop manual for the new edition 346xp saw? i would greatly appreciate any help. thanks

User Manual for Olympyk 241 (also sold as Blitz 400)

New forum participant - and chainsaw user - but I just obtained a user manual for the Olympyk Model 241 from a fellow at Emak. As I understand from his email, the saw is the same as the Blitz 400.

I haven't found any entries about the model 241 at your forum yet but am willing to share the document with anyone interested in a copy. It is rather interesting as it is published in 5 different languages.

If interested, contact me at:

[email protected]

New forum participant - and chainsaw user - but I just obtained a user manual for the Olympyk Model 241 from a fellow at Emak. As I understand from his email, the saw is the same as the Blitz 400.

I haven't found any entries about the model 241 at your forum yet but am willing to share the document with anyone interested in a copy. It is rather interesting as it is published in 5 different languages.

If interested, contact me at:

[email protected]

Rep sent.

Thanks again!

:cheers:

94' husky 36

hey all, I am new here, and love the idea that there are people out there looking to help others. I got an old 36 from a friend and need the service manual for it, if any has it.
Thanks all.

Back