Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like a manual for a Mcculloch Pro 10-10 automatic I just picked up. If any one can send me pdf or copy or link, I would appreciate it. The saw has a case with it also. I may sell the saw if any one is interested. Thanks, Dave:cheers:

Eager Beaver 2.0 without points

Does anyone have an IPL for a McCulloch Eager Beaver that has EI (no points). Everything I have found so far is only up to version 10 (mine is 12) and they don't show the EI version. :chainsaw:

Please PM me or email to [email protected] if you have one! :cheers:

Poulan Pro 505 / Jonsered 2083

I am looking for a operators manual, service manual, and IPL for a Poulan Pro 505. I guess info for a Jonsered 2083 would work as well. Thanks!

254xp ipl

Guess that says it. I have the general shop manual for lots of models in one, so would like a 254XP specific it it's available.
Thanks,

I need a repair manual for a stihl ms 361, and if anyone has one for mid 1980-1990s dolmar sachs don't remember model but I think it claimed to be 10hp.
My email address is. [email protected]
Thank You in advance!

Why in the world would they even print a 361 repair manual? I thought they fixed themselves.:)

Check your mail anyway.

Back