the big oak

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is a test to see if I can post a picture. I finally found out how to downsize a pic in "My Pictures" on the computer (I hope)

This is th e big oak tree that I put down about the middle of last month. Finally finished processing the limb wood. Came to just a hair less than 3 full cords. And that is just from the top of that tree!!!''

...Hmm... comes out small but clicking on it brings it up huge in another tab although it takes a long time to load. Not good.

Attachments

• 012 - Copy.JPG
    012 - Copy.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 93
This is a test to see if I can post a picture. I finally found out how to downsize a pic in "My Pictures" on the computer (I hope)

This is th e big oak tree that I put down about the middle of last month. Finally finished processing the limb wood. Came to just a hair less than 3 full cords. And that is just from the top of that tree!!!''

...Hmm... comes out small but clicking on it brings it up huge in another tab although it takes a long time to load. Not good.

She looks like she had a good life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done posting your oak pic. Now that you can do it, we'll be expecting many pictorial updates! Looks like you chose to post as a thumbnail - that makes it faster to load the page but if people want to see the pic, they stihl need to wait for it to download after they click on it - which is fine. The other option is to post the full image which means that the page will take a little longer to load - which is also fine, and that's what I generally do.

Point is, we need more pics of massive oak destruction :chainsaw: .

I really enjoyed seeing pictures of huge trees that people take down for firewood.

I remember you posting about this a while ago. How many cords do you think you will get in the end?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back