The Chainsaw Guy "Shop Talk" New video!!! MUST SEE!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check this out, awesome vid.

:laugh:

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid873.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fab294%2FThieroff1%2F020bf201.mp4">

LOL:hmm3grin2orange:

That was some funny sh!t right here Chris!!! And I'm amazed how much you sound like him lol:rock:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That's one of the funniest things I've seen in awhile!!!.....I swear that's like Staurday Night Live for chainsaw guys!!!....Holy crap that was awesome....I busted a gut when you "mounted" the Mac bar!!:ices_rofl:

I'd rep ya, but I gotta spread it around!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That's one of the funniest things I've seen in awhile!!!.....I swear that's like Staurday Night Live for chainsaw guys!!!....Holy crap that was awesome....I busted a gut when you "mounted" the Mac bar!!:ices_rofl:

I'd rep ya, but I gotta spread it around!

I'll get him for ya, it;s well deserved!

I have to say the end of that video made me laugh harder than I have in months. Ole Dugan is a "king"..

The Duke strikes again!

That was the best youtube vid I've seen in a LONG time Chris. You're gonna get a boatload of rep for it. Can't hitcha till I spread it around a bit. Loved the smooth bar installation and the slight-of-hand Stihl under the bench engine sound. Smooth and seemless!:hmm3grin2orange:

I have to be more slow that I'd like to admit, but I didn't get it at all from the beginning, because I really thought it was genuine... Just found it a bit strange that he didn't post it Youtube as usual, but hey, he had a new bench as well... :msp_rolleyes:

Actually, this is good enough for him to have a laugh about it himself, if he just has some sense of humour at all... :laugh:

Back