The Chainsaw Guy "Shop Talk" New video!!! MUST SEE!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
young

young

token asian
Check this out, awesome vid.

:laugh:

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid873.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fab294%2FThieroff1%2F020bf201.mp4">

LOL:hmm3grin2orange:

jockeydeuce

jockeydeuce

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That's one of the funniest things I've seen in awhile!!!.....I swear that's like Staurday Night Live for chainsaw guys!!!....Holy crap that was awesome....I busted a gut when you "mounted" the Mac bar!!:ices_rofl:

I'd rep ya, but I gotta spread it around!

MS460WOODCHUCK

MS460WOODCHUCK

Addicted to ArboristSite
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That's one of the funniest things I've seen in awhile!!!.....I swear that's like Staurday Night Live for chainsaw guys!!!....Holy crap that was awesome....I busted a gut when you "mounted" the Mac bar!!:ices_rofl:

I'd rep ya, but I gotta spread it around!

I'll get him for ya, it;s well deserved!

Eccentric

Eccentric

Mister Wizard
The Duke strikes again!

That was the best youtube vid I've seen in a LONG time Chris. You're gonna get a boatload of rep for it. Can't hitcha till I spread it around a bit. Loved the smooth bar installation and the slight-of-hand Stihl under the bench engine sound. Smooth and seemless!:hmm3grin2orange:

Work Saw Collector

Work Saw Collector

GTG Coffee Maker
That was the best youtube vid I've seen in a LONG time Chris. You're gonna get a boatload of rep for it. Can't hitcha till I spread it around a bit. Loved the smooth bar installation and the slight-of-hand Stihl under the bench engine sound. Smooth and seemless!:hmm3grin2orange:

I got him.

maccall

maccall

ArboristSite Guru
AS Supporting Member
I have to be more slow that I'd like to admit, but I didn't get it at all from the beginning, because I really thought it was genuine... Just found it a bit strange that he didn't post it Youtube as usual, but hey, he had a new bench as well... :msp_rolleyes:

Actually, this is good enough for him to have a laugh about it himself, if he just has some sense of humour at all... :laugh: