The Descriptive Process

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a yeast that's part of yer natural flora in yer guts.

Diet and other causes can cause it to grow too much, then you have issues.

You have to kill the outgrowth and restore yer balance.

Unchecked, it can go from diarrhea and feeling sick, to causing autoimmune problems.
only thing helps her so far is eatin lots of yogurt. glad i don't have trouble, i can't stand that stuff..........clabbor is what the ol heads called it.......yuk

only thing helps her so far is eatin lots of yogurt. glad i don't have trouble, i can't stand that stuff..........clabbor is what the ol heads called it.......yuk
Kefir is as good as yogurt, but you drink it. It's got way more probiotic than yogurt too. You should pick some up for her.

I like blueberry and strawberry.

Thinking on it and actually being able to are two different things... there are several if you poke around a bit...

I'm guessing that the one you are looking at is a skagit on a freightliner? carrier with a gm gas upper...

There is a Koller 300 trailer mounted for 17 too...

But I have no comma in my account right now so its going to have to wait.

tis ok... its been up for over a year now they move the add around the state and sometimes into Oregon... If I where a little dumber or had better luck I would have talked myself into it by now... that gas pot gm upper concerns me a bit. From the map attached to the add its only about 40 miles from home.

I need to concentrate on what I'm doing now and make money at it than worry about getting too big for my britches and having to hire a crew and stuff.

tis ok... its been up for over a year now they move the add around the state and sometimes into Oregon... If I where a little dumber or had better luck I would have talked myself into it by now... that gas pot gm upper concerns me a bit. From the map attached to the add its only about 40 miles from home.

I need to concentrate on what I'm doing now and make money at it than worry about getting too big for my britches and having to hire a crew and stuff.

But you're missing all the fun. Phone calls, paperwork, meetings, dealing with insurance people, phone calls, chasing parts, all night maintenance marathons, more meetings, paperwork, talking to gubmint people, more phone calls, taxes, laying awake nights, weeks when your crew makes more money than you do, weeks when your crew makes more money than you do and still grumbles that they're not making enough money, visits from regulatory agencies, more paperwork, phone calls with bad news, salesmen, breakdowns, penalties for not doing the paperwork correctly, phone calls threatening dire consequences for not getting the paperwork in on time, weigh cops, game wardens, FS LEOs, herds of 'ologists checking everything from stream siltation to the dietary habits of various slugs and snails, the days when everything is running so smoothly that it worries you because you've probably overlooked something that should be taken care of...
Did I mention the paperwork? And the phone calls?

The happiest day of my life was when I finally went whole-hog and was running a big outfit. The second happiest was the day I got rid of it all.;)

But you're missing all the fun. Phone calls, paperwork, meetings, dealing with insurance people, phone calls, chasing parts, all night maintenance marathons, more meetings, paperwork, talking to gubmint people, more phone calls, taxes, laying awake nights, weeks when your crew makes more money than you do, weeks when your crew makes more money than you do and still grumbles that they're not making enough money, visits from regulatory agencies, more paperwork, phone calls with bad news, salesmen, breakdowns, penalties for not doing the paperwork correctly, phone calls threatening dire consequences for not getting the paperwork in on time, weigh cops, game wardens, FS LEOs, herds of 'ologists checking everything from stream siltation to the dietary habits of various slugs and snails, the days when everything is running so smoothly that it worries you because you've probably overlooked something that should be taken care of...

The happiest day of my life was when I finally went whole-hog and was running a big outfit. The second happiest was the day I got rid of it all.;)
:blob2: they laugh at me for my little 3-4 loads week now.........i am happy and make as much or more than i did with a couple other guys worrying me to death and cutting over lines and falling trees in the smz and........aw hell i agree with you Bob.

You forgot texts. . . Loggers love texting now.

Ride along with a buddy last Friday.

19260307564bc0eaa188c869a2a3dd3b.jpg

You forgot texts. . . Loggers love texting now.

Ride along with a buddy last Friday.

19260307564bc0eaa188c869a2a3dd3b.jpg

We do a lot of texting. With truckers, land owners, foresters, everybody. And everybody with a phone wears a headset so there is no need to slow down to talk.
really? how do you work and text? i hate a cell phone and refuse to use one because i watched my son text all the time.......while i was talking to him..........good thing he is quick lol.

Latest posts

Back