The Descriptive Process

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't seem that windy but I guess there are some good gusts. The hot tub cover flew by the window. I ran out and got it back on putting some additonal weight on it and noticed that some of the tin roofing on the wood pile also was gone. Went out and put it back in place. Don't wear your crocs to work in mud. Gravity will get you and a change of clothes and some warshing off was needed.

The weather guessers are now saying below zero temps fir us. Could be worse I guess -- the east side of mt is supposed to be like -30 without wind chill.

Sent using two cans and a string.

It's been moisting here all day. . . Soon to switch to ice and snow as the Canuckistan air invades.

The hydro thing now has a lower and later crest for the river. I-90 Snoqualmie Pass is closed because of.......
FALLING TREES.

Hmmmmph.

I've always though they should trim back more on Snoqualmie fir that very reason. But, too many hugger types would complain about it.

Anyone else in the arctic chill box for the next couple weeks? :-(

its 9 degrees outside, the skidder is broke, I'm regretting last night... the only thing planned for today was playing groundy while pulling over a bunch of danger cotton woods...

Nothing like looking up for 6 hours while your brain is screaming why don't you just kill me now, and your liver is accusing you of genocide...

Just found this... kind of an old pic, but it's hanging up in my office. Guess somebody mistook me for a tree.

What are you all doing there? Fixing to teleport? LOL! No really though, are you setting GPS and fixing to start marking rows? What is your DBH??? Pftt!!

Last edited:
its 9 degrees outside, the skidder is broke, I'm regretting last night... the only thing planned for today was playing groundy while pulling over a bunch of danger cotton woods...

Nothing like looking up for 6 hours while your brain is screaming why don't you just kill me now, and your liver is accusing you of genocide...

So...are you at the house hugging the porcelain throne?? LULLZ! That'll learn ya to stay out drinking on a work night! LOL!

Latest posts

Back