The Descriptive Process

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
-16 here this morning. I was up till 4a.m. keeping the stove fed.

No drinking here though, me no likey hangunders.

Sent using two cans and a string.
tried to do some tinkering in the shop lastnite but got tired of listening to the the jet roaring . need to insulate the shop better and put a wood stove in it.

ended up going to woods and getting a culvert or two to cross some squishy parts...

I havn't made any of that kind of contribution the gods of American Standard, Gerber or Kohler in many years... but only through sheer will power and the the ability to uh... choke down some really bad cooking.

Got some vid of the Stilly river icing up, never seen that in the 20 plus years I've lived out here.

tried to do some tinkering in the shop lastnite but got tired of listening to the the jet roaring . need to insulate the shop better and put a wood stove in it.

I've been studying rocket mass stoves again. Super efficient, super cheap, easy to build. You should make one for your shop Fraze!

Sent from my Bic RaZor

Cruising Scotch or Scott's Broom?

It is 12 outside this morning.

I think it's "now where the hell did we leave the pickup?" Notice they're all facing away from the road?

It's a balmy 23 here. The view from the back porch...
PC070103_zps652a7a14.jpg

Well I just had to make the call to my boss....I need a ride to the big city! LOL! He was going this evening anyway...one of the farm stores is have a generator and compressor sale tonight from 6 to 8! With 3 inches of sleet sitting on top of ice and 10 inches of snow combined with bald tires...I can't even get to the gate! LOL! Glad I feel comfortable enough to ask the boss for some help!

It warmed up to 8° here too. . . I don't know what to do with myself. Though about jogging outside in shorts, barefoot. ;-)

That's what I tell the ol'lady when she thinks it's less than warm in the house. I'm so freakin' bored...it's not even fun anymore to piss her off with my general presence!

20 deg, this morning. Got to spend the day falling snags... went well enough, Got a couple of tops that are hung up real high I'll have to hide in the missus and poke em with a long stick... or pick a nice fatty and send her though the hole mess and see what happens.

This is yet another patch some other jerk high graded about 4 years ago and made a mess out of all the leave trees.

24 for our high. I brought home another log, in stove lengths but it was not easy. The logs came down in a mudslide, so are dirty. That with being frozen, made for cutting so bad I stopped to make sure the chain was not on backwards. It was not, but the chain looked like I'd cut some rocks. I stopped and filed it but it didn't help much.

It is nice, easy to get to Doug-fir. I will return.

24 for our high. I brought home another log, in stove lengths but it was not easy. The logs came down in a mudslide, so are dirty. That with being frozen, made for cutting so bad I stopped to make sure the chain was not on backwards. It was not, but the chain looked like I'd cut some rocks. I stopped and filed it but it didn't help much.

It is nice, easy to get to Doug-fir. I will return.

You could take the bar off of Ol' Sparkless and put it and your racing chain on the Barbie saw.

Back