The first PP346XP in history!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
specifics are a little harder to get here.. good luck.
Tony, there are numerous books and sites on the web that have formulas for building pipes. Why bother though. you could simply buy a tuned pipe for a simular sized kids motorcycle and mod it to your specific requirments. I bet a Lem or Cobra 50cc bike pipe would work great on a saw with a little work. KD actually runs Yamaha kt 100 kart pipes on his piped 3120's and I believe 088's also.

Hey Mike...

I got my PP346 back from Dan a week or so ago and I am really enjoying it too.

Hi Jeff, how goes the battle?
When I take delivery of my 346KDP, I hope someone is there to take the picture, just to catch that lil' gleam in my eye.
John

Yeah its all stock stuff.
Thats my next endever- to work the chain side
Talked to Jokers today trying to figure out a way to square grind on a MAXX grinder. Getting closer just need to do some more dressing on the wheel.

I looked at the configuration of those MAXX grinders. The square grinding can be done on them but the stone will have to be dressed differently than traditional square grinders and the tilt-head angle groove may have to be elongated either with a Dremel, air die grinder, or by hand with a big round file so you can get the head down far enough to get the right attack angle to get a good chisel profile. I'm glad someone else was thinking about this.

Jeff
What's up with the Sandvic bar? Are you switching over to the dark side?
Are you and JJ,taking Lambert lessons.It seems that you guys cant make a post without pictures.
Later
Dan

Dan Maybe you need to get High Speed internet, then you could surf faster and get more work done.

Pics

Yeah the more pics the better...

The 1st pic may have off base a little sorry revised

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back