The Hummer "Pick-up"!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have some neighbors and the guy sells them for a living- the knock off hummers that is. Of course there is no reason to drive the thing but they do. I heard they get decent gas mileage:)
They had a tree uproot, it was pretty big and made a mess. I beat them ovet the head pricewise but I didn't get the job. I added the " working for dill does" charge and went high. 1 little lady tooling around town in that thing? She has quite a complex, I think she thinks she got over on me cause she found someone cheaper to do the job. Trust me, I didn't make it to hard to find someone to do that.
I figured if they could put money like that into keeping a couple of those hummers on the road they could afford to pay extra so I could get some turtle wax for my Subaru.
I guess they had to skimp cause the job was worth 900 easy and they company that did it brought a log trunk plus everything else. Joke is on them, ain't to many people looking around a hummer dealer these days. Maybe the lady can work out of her hummer selling...
Plus the nit-wits who drive em can't keep them in the lanes.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back