The Husqvarna's I saw today seemed cheap.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, they all suck!!! Except:

GO ECHO!!!!!!!!!!:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Tell ya what, when I get some more time, I will do it for you!
I still don't think he came off that way, just was asking some honest questions about them.

Thanks Redneck,

I was just asking some questions, along with my observations. It was all just a lead in to:

"What saw should I buy.":hmm3grin2orange:

Mitch

Here I rep-ed you back a pos for the childish behavior of some not liking others non biased opinions. Good or bad I like to here them all from you pro guys.
I just get tired of the same ones pushing the same **** over and over. :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :cheers:

Thanks Cut,

But I'm definately not a pro. You've got a whole lot more time that me with a saw in your hands.
I'm still a F.N.G.

Thank you, Sir.

Mitch

For starting the latest brand bashing BS thread!

......and over and over and over!

Durn Dan so your a negger huh,LOL

Hell Dan you use all Stihl so why do ya care what he says about Husky, ya getting trigger happy with the neg gun Dan, ease up with that thing you ole negger man. Hell I remember taking about several thousands posts of 441 bashing and I never negged anyone, nope, I merely whopped some azz, hows ya hiny,LOLOL

Hell Tom everyone knows you are just voting your pocketbook and if you worked in a Husky stealership your story would be a complete turn around.:)

Fraid not Dan, I recently bought one of those Huskies and I wasted no time saying its not built like a Stihl and tats a fact. Hell I even posted pictures to show the differance. Hell I even went as far as to say one is built like a tin can and one is built like a tank. You still haven't answered my question, why do you care what the man says about Husky, you got all Stihl so whats it to ya. Instead of negging the man you should have just told him what ya thought about it and thats that. You negged him over his opinion, nothing more. I didn't see all the bashing your talking about. He said what he thought, you should as well and leave it at that ya dayumm low life negger,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Fraid not Dan, I recently bought one of those Huskies and I wasted no time saying its not built like a Stihl and tats a fact. Hell I even posted pictures to show the differance. Hell I even went as far as to say one is built like a tin can and one is built like a tank. You still haven't answered my question, why do you care what the man says about Husky, you got all Stihl so whats it to ya. Instead of negging the man you should have just told him what ya thought about it and thats that. You negged him over his opinion, nothing more. I didn't see all the bashing your talking about. He said what he thought, you should as well and leave it at that ya dayumm low life negger,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

+1

+2

This is not a good way to get friends Dan:pumpkin2:

attachment.php

He's on the negative band wagon....Time for a Duracell!!!!!

LOL!

If I had to guess I'd say that is one of 04's biker buddies!

I don't know a thing about Harley riders, I ride a Susuki, yup a rice burner. Hey Dan I was just thinking, if you come up this way this Christmas to go see your kin folk stop by the shop. I'll show you this 372 I got and hell if you like it I may lay that baby on ya for a few bucks. You should get yourself a new saw for Christmas and this one is like brand new. So stop in if you head this way this year.

Back