The John Lambert Will Always Be King Of The Forest Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Naked logger pictures are sure to get me banned...

Discussing them surely got me banned one time, and Gypo as well - but it hardly was the first time he was banned over them. :lol:

Actually, he was "dressed" in a chainsaw - it was just an assumption that he was totally naked behind it.....

John seemed uncomfortable with being a genius and hid it well.

I hope the rumor of him taking up with the Sasquatches isn't true.

Well, at least he was (is) a genious with a camera - it is really sad that the old pictures are gone after the software change about a year ago,

Discussing them surely got me banned one time, and Gypo as well - but it hardly was the first time he was banned over them. :lol:

Actually, he was "dressed" in a chainsaw - it was just an assumption that he was totally naked behind it.....

I remember a time when you were banned....lol......

I was in banned camp many times over the years also...

Since we are bringing Tommy into this suckup thread, what about Lakeside???? Other old members that added lots of pics and
knowledge, and made this site valuable. They should spend some resources and try to save all of that vast collection of photos and attachments that were full of knowledge, with all of that gone, there is not much reason to search, and re-asking those questions again, will not get much as far as good advice or instruction. Get the old photos back!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back