The John Lambert Will Always Be King Of The Forest Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since we are bringing Tommy into this suckup thread, what about Lakeside???? Other old members that added lots of pics and
knowledge, and made this site valuable. They should spend some resources and try to save all of that vast collection of photos and attachments that were full of knowledge, with all of that gone, there is not much reason to search, and re-asking those questions again, will not get much as far as good advice or instruction. Get the old photos back!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reincarnated old member ...

Since we are bringing Tommy into this suckup thread, what about Lakeside???? Other old members that added lots of pics and
knowledge, and made this site valuable. They should spend some resources and try to save all of that vast collection of photos and attachments that were full of knowledge, with all of that gone, there is not much reason to search, and re-asking those questions again, will not get much as far as good advice or instruction. Get the old photos back!!!!!!!!!!!!
I totally agree Bill. These kinda threads make me feel some what uncomfortable as there are so many others who have contributed so much more than I.
Anyway, why this vid got 350,000 or so hits is beyond me, but I like the comments.
And yes, it's a maple and not a cherry.

Back in the day John, you brought a huge hoard of derelicts from that one big forum, and transformed this lazy little "arborist"
hangout into one of the most active sites on the web, and you kept everyone here entertained with pics, then movies later, poetry,
and just plain ****-stirring!!!! It was a joy to get home at night and get on here and raise hell... But after time, the soft shell,
politically correct crowd won out, and the site hired more moderators than posters, and now, no one even bothers trying to help new members fix their saw.
Do not sell your self short Llamabert!!!! You did more to make this site successful early on, than any other 100 members. The crime is losing all of that knowledge that so many invested the time to put up on this site, hell, half of the current active members are saying "Gypo Who???" Andy Lakeside????? THALL?

Latest posts

Back