The made in north america Old Magnesium Swap Meet.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone here know where I can find a complete reed block assembly from a Partner R12? Please PM me .... thanks!

Oh yeah .... I'm looking for a spark plug cover for a Homelite 1050/1130G, too.

Last edited:
Bump. The yellow one has found a new home.

Anyone have an interest in AH47 powered machines? A Mono and two David Bradleys. I have not started them, but they are complete and seem to be in pretty good shape judging by the amount of paint left.

2011-05-15_11-11-48_950.jpg

2011-05-15_11-12-15_727.jpg

2011-05-15_11-11-28_644.jpg

2011-05-19_16-09-11_35.jpg

Who posted the Oregon 'Universal' mount bar chart. Please post it again.

The 'swiss cheeze' pattern like this:

257597d1350437760-bar-tang-jpg

I snagged one off evilbay with number 33486. Google only gives me freakin' zip codes. I think it is an 18" x .050 guage but not shure.

T.I.A.

I snagged one off evilbay with number 33486. Google only gives me freakin' zip codes. I think it is an 18" x .050 guage but not shure.

T.I.A.

LOL. I hate the zips code search results...

T.I.A.

With that many holes, it should fit anything!

Last edited:
The guage is .050" measured by my dial caliper and it is about a 1/2" longer end of slot to nose than the Carlton 18" you sent me.

The BIN was too hard to pass up: Vintage Omark Oregon Duo Tronic Chainsaw Bar with Original Box Part 33486 | eBay

I think it would be just right for my semi-restored Remy. SL-4 unless it is too wide in the tail.

I wish a person could eliminate zip codes from part number searches on Google.:censored:

The guage is .050" measured by my dial caliper and it is about a 1/2" longer end of slot to nose than the Carlton 18" you sent me.

The BIN was too hard to pass up: Vintage Omark Oregon Duo Tronic Chainsaw Bar with Original Box Part 33486 | eBay

I think it would be just right for my semi-restored Remy. SL-4 unless it is too wide in the tail.

I wish a person could eliminate zip codes from part number searches on Google.:censored:
Did you see the clean one they listed now? Also a steal.

I remember that listing. What does the instructions tag on the bar say? Is there a bar plate attached to that tag. IIRC they were sold with 'adaptor' bar plates so that the bar will oil correctly on large frame McCulloch saws.

I remember that listing. What does the instructions tag on the bar say? Is there a bar plate attached to that tag. IIRC they were sold with 'adaptor' bar plates so that the bar will oil correctly on large frame McCulloch saws.

Yup, instructions on the outside of what turned out to be a small envelope with the thin plate inside.

Would you like to have it? I have no large frame Macs., just the 10-10S.

Back