the man caves (or sheds)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, it's a 1976 XT500 single, my dad gave it to me when I was 15, it is in great shape, he bought it from a friend who bought it new, when Dad bought it from him it had 1200 miles on it, It has 11,000 on it now. I rode the piss out of it througout high school.
Cool, Them big thumpers had some awesome torque.

I like that Simplicity tractor.....Tough little things.Does it have the Wisconsin engine?:popcorn:

Yep, tough tractors. Got one myself actually. Its a 7116 with a Briggs & Stratton. Its done its share of work in our family with mowing and snow plowing in the last 20 some years. The Briggs is getting a little tired though, hopefully this winter I'll be able to rebuild it.

Thanks, it's a 1976 XT500 single, my dad gave it to me when I was 15, it is in great shape, he bought it from a friend who bought it new, when Dad bought it from him it had 1200 miles on it, It has 11,000 on it now. I rode the piss out of it througout high school.

I hade a 77, it was fun and they even came street legal around here. cant reg. them anymore, but mine had the plate, and all the lights ect..

Great bikes, mine is street legal it has all the BS turn signals stop lights, now the TT500 was the pure off road bike, it jusy had number plates. Here is a couple pics of it.

miscoutdoor024.jpg

miscoutdoor025.jpg

Late to the thread

I'm a little late to this thread but just started moving into my workshop this past weekend. Here is a pic of the exterior. My wife has the left "half" and I get the right "half".

attachment.php

Interior shot:
attachment.php

Close-up of chainsaw work station. Contra being worked on:
attachment.php

Wood working area:
attachment.php

Back messy side - still organizing - need to build more counter tops and shelving to get everything off the floor! Propane ventless heater.
attachment.php

I'm a little late to this thread but just started moving into my workshop this past weekend. Here is a pic of the exterior. My wife has the left "half" and I get the right "half".

attachment.php

Interior shot:
attachment.php

Close-up of chainsaw work station. Contra being worked on:
attachment.php

Wood working area:
attachment.php

Back messy side - still organizing - need to build more counter tops and shelving to get everything off the floor! Propane ventless heater.
attachment.php

Dam that's nice.

I hate it when you guys post pics of your workshops or woodsheds that look better than my house :cry:

:cheers:

I just have a series of "man huts" instead of a nice big cave. Two sheds and a covered back porch. Allot of my work moves inside the house which my wife LOVES!

I am jealous of you other folks.

I just have a series of "man huts" instead of a nice big cave. Two sheds and a covered back porch. Allot of my work moves inside the house which my wife LOVES!

I am jealous of you other folks.

You must have a tolerant wife, I don't think mine would allow that :cheers:

And mine....Nice to have a place to get away from it all!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Very awesome man!!!!!!!! I tried to rep but I'm out for today. What heli's are those?? I see maybe a Trex, and a couple of Raptors? What else. I've got a few as well. I got all electrics now, although haven't flown in a couple years now.

AHHH another saw nut and RC pilot, and a whirly bird one at that! Nice helis.
I have been flying for a long time, you have some nice stuff, looks like a couple 90 size birds down to a 500? I have a 450SEV2, and 500esp colne. I never got into nitro helis tho.

Back