the name my saws contest

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey denis how is your pair (xpw and xp) doin? has the old 288 been shelved permanently lol

Technically, the XP hasn't arrived yet...The 288 has been sent to landing duty. The XPW is wicked...used strictly for felling/light trimming, the fuel usage isn't as bad as I thought...it also rips pretty good. Definately out cuts the dual port 660 mag with a 24" bar (tested in 25"+ hard maple). Thanks again!

blue ribbon reminds me of the pie baking contest at the county fair

aunt molly's blue ribbon apple pie

uncle terry's blue ribbon chainsaws :bang:

lolol!!!

OK one More time,, ,,
Total Performance Work Saws or Total Performance Saw works
Ultra Performance work saw or Ultra (Ditto)

or swap out performance with production??

Wildcat Saws

Hilbillysawwerx.com
Wicked Fast Saw Werkz

Last edited:
Dan's recent "Hi-Po" suggestion ( hi Dan! ) made me remember Terry's earlier suggestion of "Hi-Per" and i came up with-

American Hi-Per Saws
by: T. Landrum
sure germany and sweden make a fine saw...
but we make them go fast

The word I will sell not barter to you seeing I am a saw builder in Tn also . using kissin piston for now i. the word is tenace. a hint is it deals with card playing.

WTF? Can someone provide the cryptographers key to crack the code of the above post. I do find it somewhat enlightening that jpankey seems to be growing quite the "Red Rep Hickory"..........is it possible that his post is somehow offensive in a lost language of the Smoky Mountains?............LOL!!!!

i scrolled back a couple pages thinkin i missed something ??? wtf does that post make any sense to anyone? if we are playing poker deal me in !!

spankey is some one that should be on everyones ignore list. i will look into having his post removed from my thread.

spankey is some one that should be on everyones ignore list. i will look into having his post removed from my thread.

Terry,
I tracked down where the ol' spankster went astray...........LOL!!! That was some funny stuff, and a few of your replies made me laugh out loud, sittin' here in my office.
His non-sensical ramblings are classic "look at me" stuff, he kind of reminds me of a less "religious" version of Calvin...........LOL!!!!!

If I am as brushed up on my broken english as I think I am....here goes

Translation

He will not give you a name in trade for a ported saw but for money since he is a builder in the area of TN. He is under the builder name Kissin Piston or is offering you that name I can't tell.
Definition of TENACE
: a combination of two high or relatively high cards (as ace and queen) of the same suit in one hand with one ranking two degrees below the other

Blah blah bad spelling and grammar....

Am I close?

hes just a person that wants attention and will not get any more from me. i refuse to waste my time on such a foolish bunch of garbage.

are they great words of wisdom? if that is the case they may be worth something:msp_thumbup:

Translation

He will not give you a name in trade for a ported saw but for money since he is a builder in the area of TN. He is under the builder name Kissin Piston or is offering you that name I can't tell.
Definition of TENACE
: a combination of two high or relatively high cards (as ace and queen) of the same suit in one hand with one ranking two degrees below the other

Am I close?

Gawldern you dun bin learnt goodly.......sho' nuff. I cain't beleave you figgered it out so likitysplit like. I sint you sum of dem reps fer makin' me unnerstant mo' better. thank ye kindly.

Translation

Definition of TENACE

Am I close?

first awesome sig!!!!!

second if you could translate all of that, what could you do with a decoder ring? you made it all so clear. i literally had no clue what he was saying, thanks!!

Back