the name my saws contest

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
scholars you are ? good ole english word throughs him for a loop . Tenn. Plus Ace =Tenace. must not do much camp logging either for sureley the word tenace would have been heard in a game of whist. lol verdict still is out wither he is a joker or a jack

Throws not throughs, unless i.e. "in the throughs of passion" or something of that nature

reminds me of your replies as it has about the same releavance to the thread as to which you are speaking

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CMNry4PE93Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

scholars you are ? good ole english word throughs him for a loop . Tenn. Plus Ace =Tenace. must not do much camp logging either for sureley the word tenace would have been heard in a game of whist. lol verdict still is out wither he is a joker or a jack

Tomorrow is 3 months since you joined here on ArboristSite, and not surprisingly you have yet to make any friends.
Here's an idea, post something in a coherent manner, and don't focus on trying to "show up" everyone. A lot of these guys are really helpful, and they might just surprise you, once you quit pissing them off..........................I'm just sayin'

Workin Man Saws UNLEASHED BY Tlandrum

Fallers Friend Super Saws

Work & Play Ported Saws

Timberrrrrrrrr Saws

Loggers Dream Saws

SMOKIN HOTSAWS BY TERRY LANDRUM

No Doggin Loggin Professional Saws

PowerSawz

Gotta Lovit Porting by Tlandrum

1. full bore work saws ---morewood
2. cutters choice ---dark timber
3. loggers hot rod ---locust cutter
4. high production ---atvguns
5. performance saw ---scooterbum
6. cutting edge ---maclaren
7. chipslinger ---little possum
8.??????????
9.??????????
10.?????????

8.Landrum Performance Saws ---wendell
9.??????????
10.?????????

fixed it :D

8.??????????
9.??????????
10.?????????

morewoods submission is Full Bore Cutting Systems in case you missed it:wink2:

Bored2Death Work Saws.Full Throttle Customs.Outhouse Enterprises(our saws are the s##t).Enzyte Saw Works(we know more about wood than smilin Bob)Chain Bustin Customs

2. cutters choice saws ---dark timber
3. loggers hot rods ---locust cutter
4. high production saws ---atvguns
6. cutting edge saws ---maclaren
7. chipslinger saws ---little possum
8. full throttle saws ---jwalker1911
9.??????????
10.?????????

yes i have deveated some from the exact names given by members but the credit still goes to the person who thought of the general idea. i will continue this list until i have a final top ten. if we reach a top ten and a name i like better shows up i will drop my least favorite from the list. i will let this go until sunday evening. at which time i will start the new thread of voting for the name and i will have this thread locked.

Last edited:
Back