The new MagThrowBag

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yoyoman

yoyoman

ArboristSite Operative
sgreanbeans

sgreanbeans

Treeaculterologist
I dunno man, some of the stuff coming out is just another way to do the same thing. I could not see a scenario that I would need that over what I have now. Couple slick lines, bags on each end. Sometimes we don't need to re invent the wheel.

imagineero

imagineero

Addicted to ArboristSite
Yeah i use that trick pretty often too, I think a lot of guys don't know how to do the return throw. It's a useful skill to have in your arsenal. Not many guys seem to know how to use the pendulum effect to thread the ball back down through the tree either. I'll have to dig out a camera and go have some fun ;-)

yoyoman

yoyoman

ArboristSite Operative
Another good example but it takes a good clear shot and the right conditions and I agree, a great technique to have in your tool box, maybe a great game at your next arbor friends birthday party.

yoyoman

yoyoman

ArboristSite Operative
You seem to have a lot of time on your hands,,,kinda cool, but goofy.
Jeff
Got the same 24 as everybody else, try to enjoy every one and just wish there was more.
Jeff, let ME know when you have it figured out but I think goofy is probably getting close.
I appreciate your tree knowledge, I see the planning, upkeep and great diversity in the trees of San Diego, always figure you might have something to do with that.
Cheers
Richard

Latest posts