The Next Build Off Saw????? What About A Chinese Chainsaw?????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Build Off?

While I've seen the term "Build Off" many times, Just what does it mean? Please educate.

Either a chinamen saw or a smaller off-brand saw would be an interesting build, like Tanaka or Redmax. I'd invest in one of those for a build-off.

I'm with ya J. I was thinking either the saws randy found, or a small homeowner, like 017/018 or even the ryobi saws. I had a red max dz400 that was a ripper for 40cc...

Maybe make it a $150 limit and 40cc max. There's a bunch of saws out there like that. I didn't get in on the wild thing build off, but the guys that did had a blast.

I'm open to whatever though....

It must be meant to be. Jer and I never discussed having a fall GTG with each other. :)

Id get together with u any day baby!!! ;)

Does this mean the fall GTG has your approval??? :)

I'm with ya J. I was thinking either the saws randy found, or a small homeowner, like 017/018 or even the ryobi saws. I had a red max dz400 that was a ripper for 40cc...

Maybe make it a $150 limit and 40cc max. There's a bunch of saws out there like that. I didn't get in on the wild thing build off, but the guys that did had a blast.

Hope so? I may even be able to make it down there?Not all that far LOL It would depend on what the back has to say at the time? LOL

Your stuck with me babe. Fall GTG sounds good. But only if Dr appointments go as planned :)

It must be meant to be. Jer and I never discussed having a fall GTG with each other. :)

It says 21 sold already, you guys are fast. :msp_w00t:

.../events/...chainsaw...blow-up.:eek:uttahere2:

I have nothing to contribute since all these GTG's take place further away than "The Warden" will permit me to travel without taking a bunch of the kids........LOL!!!

I did manage to drop some serious rep coin in here though.

Back