The "Not So Pro" discussion thread...of course Pros are welcome!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeh, prolly cut 2moro...Sunday I HAVE to work on my race course, I have people coming from down South to help me arrow the course.

Further south lol..omg ya talking bout the folks that talk funny ??? ...........lol

Hey Rob, wasn't that you that said one of yer saws was weeping from the de-comp button? Dude block that #### off...yer loosing compression. :msp_thumbup:

Rob I think I will sip on some shine tonight...mix up a little toddie to knock this little bit of a cold away. If 140 won't kick it...nothing will. :blob2:

you'll go blind lol

Hows it going Graeme? Weather still cooling off across the big pond? Cooling trend supposed to hit here 2moro. Hows yer hands?

We fixing to get a big storm Sunday ...........the first of this year .........hands bleeping sore and stiff

bitzer, I hope you never find another tract with bad juju... That's a little creepy

Good for you :msp_thumbup:

Don't forget to lock your gear and stay hydrated.

Speaking of, how do you guys pack your water through the woods?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

We fixing to get a big storm Sunday ...........the first of this year .........hands bleeping sore and stiff

Hey did ya ever find any of that "beagle oil"? I have no idea what it's called in other regions but it is readily available around race tracks to put on race horses. I used it on my running dogs for years. It's made out of something in pine resin.

Hey did ya ever find any of that "beagle oil"? I have no idea what it's called in other regions but it is readily available around race tracks to put on race horses. I used it on my running dogs for years. It's made out of something in pine resin.

No lol ...............nearest track to here bout 100 miles away lol

I ran the 660 to limb and top all the poles and sawlogs today. Running a 660 and chasing a Hydro Ax will put ya through yer paces for sure! The saw is running MUCH better with the de-comp gone. Had I of known how much air flow you get on yer left hand and arm by removing the decomp and that rubber gromet...I'd of yanked every decomp out of every saw I have ever run. There is so much air blowing out it's like a fan on yer arm.

Hope you fellas had a productive day.

Hey Clint ; I don't know where this began so I'm kinda jumpin in in the middle. But------- your saw needs that air more than your arm does. Not having it blow thru the cooling fins can create a hot spot on the far side of the jug. . Very bad.
My advice, which ya know is just my advice, rivet a piece of an old top cover over the hole. .
Actually my best advice is leave it alone. But obviously that's not gonna happen .

Oh to be young and energetic.

Anybody out yer way still work horses Graeme? They racin' Thorough Breds or Trotters with a surrey cart?

Clint lol I live in the Highlands bro ........emphasis on high = lots of hills lol......only ponies that work round here are for the Deer lol

Hey Clint ; I don't know where this began so I'm kinda jumpin in in the middle. But------- your saw needs that air more than your arm does. Not having it blow thru the cooling fins can create a hot spot on the far side of the jug. . Very bad.
My advice, which ya know is just my advice, rivet a piece of an old top cover over the hole. .
Actually my best advice is leave it alone. But obviously that's not gonna happen .

Oh to be young and energetic.

I'd settle for the energetic bit lol ...............

You have a very valid point there... I never though about the air coming out instead of cooling inside the cover. Damn...never even considered it. Much appreciated Glen! Oh I listen to ya...haven't ya noticed my "jargin" is more correct these days? LOL! Thanks for that also! :msp_thumbup: Hey I have decided to go ahead and get the .63 gauge bar and chain for the 32" bar...I will just order my loops.

You have a very valid point there... I never though about the air coming out instead of cooling inside the cover. Damn...never even considered it. Much appreciated Glen! Oh I listen to ya...haven't ya noticed my "jargin" is more correct these days? LOL! Thanks for that also! :msp_thumbup: Hey I have decided to go ahead and get the .63 gauge bar and chain for the 32" bar...I will just order my loops.

Now we juss need to stop ya getting clunked lol .........

They have draft ponies... Gypsy Donner ponies. LOL!

Clint the ponies that work are Highland ponies........they used for bringing the Deer of the hill after they been shot .............and gypsies over here tend to use vans lol or pickups ..............further south there is a big fair every year for the type of horse you talking bout .....it called Appleby Fair

Hey, you all have those Sottish Highland cattle don't ya? There are some of them around here...kind of a novelty...they are pretty though.

Latest posts

Back