The "Not So Pro" discussion thread...of course Pros are welcome!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1970 ford f-600, starts first try, strong hydraulics, fresh brakes, fresh tires, aluminium bed, no serious cab rust, motor has a relatively recent rebuild and upgraded to a 361 industrial... paid a little more then I wanted but its by far the best one I've looked at over the last 2 months.

So far I've saved around $900. on moving rock, and I'll save more when moving the missus from job to job, not to mention its another bit of income on the side.

ma8enuju.jpg

Got to spend a little quality garage time with the baby saw this morning. She's actually very happy to have the 394 on walkabout. Got some falling spikes on her this morning. I sent a used cylinder I found on the bay for fitty bucks off to Terry Landrum, it'll be back after Christmas. He'll tell me how much to advance the timing, and I'll put it all together. I just missed a nice used 28" techlite from Jacob J. I figure a "wicked work saw" 385 with a full wrap and a 28" techlite will be a pretty solid tool. Gonna have to drum up some work tho:D

image.jpg

My idea of busheling. De-suckered and sealed a water oak with my trusty HT131.
View attachment 323345

Mike, the 385 spikes are husky, Nate's didn't turn out

If you keep jackin' around in your yard making it look so good..Better Homes and Garden is going to come looking for you! ...just sayin'!

Holy Crap I am so bored! We have to go up to town to Heather's Mom's for Christmas tonight! Ughhh! It sucks going to someone else's Family's Christmas...I wanted to do a charity firewood cutting for a fella with "Lou Gehrig's" disease today...but the rest of the guys live out of town and are gonna cut it 2moro while I'm at work I guess. Sucks for them and their Poulan "Wild thangz"...yuk! I cut with one of them thangz last year for the same cause...I swear just a little bit different vibration coming off a "wild thang", and you would either fall asleep or crap your pants!

Back