The "Not So Pro" discussion thread...of course Pros are welcome!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its hard to get perspective through video... but yeah its steep... I have trouble going up parts of it unloaded, and about 1/3 of it has 15 deg of side slope... with no where to run to.

Theres a spot where you can see a power pole, and a log as a guard rail sort of... thats where I damned near lost it the other day... mudd, uphill, side slopping... not good...
LOL I have had a 648d on one front tire before. It's an eerie feeling.

Is that chips or sawdust? And blue sky? Don't worry I'm not moving there, even if it is nice country.

They are chips and were heading upriver. I'm assuming to one of the paper mills?

I have to add, Don't Move Here to be fair, although the South Shore of Superior is not a bad place to be. You should be Don't Move Hereing also!

Don't bother the mosquito's will carry you off in the night, the calliphonrians will try to make you vegan, growing webbed feet is a very painful process, and the moss itches.

Yes. If the wind wasn't blowing there were mosquitoes and there were flies on Sunday when I got there. A dead sea lion carcass was on the beach--every dog's fantasy but my poor dogs were on leashes. When I got up this morning, there was a light drizzle. By the time I had the trailer hitched, it was a medium drizzle with a breeze. On the highway the wipers soon went on steady and the wind followed me home. I should have taken a picture of all the green (formerly white) pickups around there.

Just down the river a bit is the dismal mire, at least I think that's what it is called. Lewis and Clark got a bit wet in the area.

Back