The "Not So Pro" discussion thread...of course Pros are welcome!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, that's it. It had a bit of a shine to it when I saw it. Unfortunately, the saw shop next door "don't sell no rigging" so you'd have to go elsewhere.
Is there anywhere up by you P that does cable or does it all come Longview?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Either the shops in Longview or the ones by me. Ones by me are Harbor Saw and Supply and Isaacson's. I can shoot you both phone numbers if you wan't. I know harbor saw will deliver. They have a shop in Raymond too.

p,

Are any of those landslides near you?

I'm not sure what is going on here. I think there is a combination of slides and washouts and our mountain pass is closed "indefinitely". THE main drag Forest Service Road got a big chunk washed out, and the other one also has problems. I imagine a lot of the forest roads are gone. I'm curious if the second million dollar plus bridge survived.

Highway 12 will probably get a fix like pipe and rock dumped in when they can work. The damaged areas are at upper elevations and snow has started seriously dumping up there. The ski hill had planned to open full time this weekend, but the road washouts have messed that up.

On the bright side, with the pass closed, driving to town is very pleaant. There's only log trucks, chip trucks, and local delivery trucks hauling on it and the traffic is light.

Oh the things we do for love ...

I post at the risk of being kicked out of my favorite forum. Almost four hours of solid firewood cutting today, took a break and after a two hour chase I captured these two woodland creatures for my wife:

View attachment 469430

Merry Christmas All,

Ron
Ron, I'm sure my mom and grandma would go nuts over these. What did you use to hold the cookies to each other for the bodies?

Back