The "Not So Pro" discussion thread...of course Pros are welcome!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Christmas to you guys, hope all you guys from the PNW survived the storms.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Not a Husky , a fo fo juan ,View attachment 473350 View attachment 473351 i got the round chain to cut with the usg grinder ,still grabby compared to the square though .weird running a stock one after the hopped up ones ,not the same grunt .
That was in the back of Muh mind: along with some other clutter.

Why you even pick that one up when you've got a FO sicky Jaun?

Its Thursday, normally this time I'm heading to the machine shop... today I slept in, have to meet a new log truck. Yesterday and Tuesday I left early and went logging... Not in trouble or a lack of work, just some snafu with a customer... but it takes em 20 hours to get their **** together so I just left instead of being really bored all day.

I could totally get used to this. Won't have to go to the machine shop until probably 10 or so, I'll be covered in mud again but I don't really care.

13658208ef39d8110841051d6d10679b.jpg
b77151105034ddd9b67a61d060001569.jpg

The project the last few weeks getting ready to gear back up for the spring thinning season.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Back