The "Not So Pro" discussion thread...of course Pros are welcome!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4659e6be9995dbb28e6005c61eb0b468.jpg
9cc937fee24eade95325e60b6e6e7c7c.jpg
27a22ead5ee94e30db7a643ec15605ef.jpg
68aee4c7e72ce9aac623dc4c1572a74a.jpg

What a lovely Friday

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

We changed it very often about other oil engine and fuel change so that's 17k. My advice on being on owner operator keep it long enough to trade it in for a decimated machine. Look into thinning or a niche

We changed it very often about other oil engine and fuel change so that's 17k. My advice on being on owner operator keep it long enough to trade it in for a decimated machine. Look into thinning or a niche

yer really pushing the whole thinning thing...

I think I've found my niche, small private tracts, stuff where it just doesn't pay to drag in a bunch of equipment.

Decimated?

Due to other obligations, I have not had time to do any cutting in the last two months but I did round up a pup from a small city tract I had cleared. I have had a wild kitten before but this is my first wild pup. He is really timid but is coming around. His mother is a stray that had made a den in a kudzu covered collapsed shed. She abandoned her pups when we started clearing. I am not as witty as Patty so I just named him "Rex".

I introduced him to the wood pile today while I hand-split a little wood (the first hand-splitting I have done since my CV incident six years ago).

IMG_1878.JPG IMG_1886-001.JPG

Anchored to the splitting maul for photos.

IMG_1875.JPG

Ron

Glad you stopped in, Sir, before this thread goes completely to the dogs. I wish I had a wedge on tracks like that CAT. I'd settle for the bike, but unlike you I probably wouldn't be alive for long.

Ron

Back