The official 029,290,310,390 build off thread.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike, you looking for a 310 cylinder by chance? If so i can help you there.

Well I certainly wouldn't turn my nose up at it.
PM me with the details!!!

These scoundrels have done it again!
The prices on eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-bay have gone through the roof!

Mike

Well I certainly wouldn't turn my nose up at it.
PM me with the details!!!

These scoundrels have done it again!
The prices on eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-bay have gone through the roof!

Mike

I will pm ya tomorrow night with pics. Too late tonight, and I have more family BS to attend in the morning.. (Plus I need to take some pics)

Thanks to all of your here, the prices have increased a ton in the past few days for 290-310 cylinders. I have a 290 cylinder that might be a fine candidate for this build.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Cylinder looks great on the inside but don't know how it would handle the heat.

I just need to get the rest of the saw to compete in this build off.

I'm needing an air filter cover and a clutch cover for the 310 for my build. Anybody help? :help:

Thanks to all of your here, the prices have increased a ton in the past few days for 290-310 cylinders. I have a 290 cylinder that might be a fine candidate for this build.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Cylinder looks great on the inside but don't know how it would handle the heat.

I just need to get the rest of the saw to compete in this build off.

Wow! That must have been a hell of a party!!! :msp_rolleyes: What with all the spinach dip barfed up all over it...
And stuff...
:big_smile:

Maybe I missed it, but is all the saws going to be run in the same class, or will it be in seperate CC classes?

I hope they are ran in different classes. I don't know if that was determined yet. Also, does the carb have to be stock or just needs to have the factory choke?

Maybe I missed it, but is all the saws going to be run in the same class, or will it be in seperate CC classes?

I think stump was gonna see how many of each were gonna be entering. I hope there's classes. I may have an 039 to enter, but it would probably get it's ass kicked by stump's 290... :msp_rolleyes:

I think stump was gonna see how many of each were gonna be entering. I hope there's classes. I may have an 039 to enter, but it would probably get it's ass kicked by stump's 290... :msp_rolleyes:

I might build a saw if I run across one right.

Nice to see this thread breathin on it's own again.:clap:

To answer the carb ? I think we'll just keep it to where it just needs a choke. If you want to use a diff carb thats fine, but from the outside it must look stock & use the stock choke assy..
Now on that note. If you are going to to some of theses "extras" I will ask you to let us know so incase we do set up with different classes we can take it into consideration. No need to hide anything.

Latest posts

Back