The Official, 2nd. Annual Pennsylvania Spring GTG (May 9, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh my. u guys

If I could afford saws AND ammo, I'd say we should have a dual purpose gtg:).

Is anyone bringing a 359/357xp? I just ran the one I ported and I'd like to run it against something. I of course didn't take and stock videos, but it seems to run pretty good.

give the word and we'll bring enough toys along to shoot that we will have the police checking things out. guns and saws now that would b a great comb..

i c ur from md but u can get a utah carry permit. it allows u to carry in several states. mine is good for 39 diff stsaes.

I wonder if I can get it while not being a citizen on Utah? Probably not lol. That would be kind of cool though. I don't live close to Baltimore but my National Guard unit is. Baltimore is a hell hole.

When my wife got hers we were in and out of the sheriffs office in 15 min.

Nice! Someday I'll move up to PA. Maybe somewhere in near the Amish. I believe retirement pay is free from taxation in PA as well.

I wonder if I can get it while not being a citizen on Utah? Probably not lol. That would be kind of cool though. I don't live close to Baltimore but my National Guard unit is. Baltimore is a hell hole.

Nice! Someday I'll move up to PA. Maybe somewhere in near the Amish. I believe retirement pay is free from taxation in PA as well.
You don't have to be a Utah resident. You can get a non-resident permit. You need to take a class.
http://www.usacarry.com/utah_concealed_carry_permit_information.html

What!!!!???? It's that freaking easy!? What the hell am I waiting for!? Thank you sir.

Never mind. Looks like PA and MD wouldn't honor a UT permit. So the only time it would be legal is when I travel down to NC to visit family
Some states require you to have a permit in your own state in order to get a non resident permit. I'm not sure if Utah requires that.

Back