The Official, 2nd. Annual Pennsylvania Spring GTG (May 9, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John, that is awesome! I'll bet there aren't four plastic parts on that dude.

Thanks Duane, this I feel is my coolest saw. It is a heavy sucker. This one will be the first to get a full restore. I beleed I'm gonna have Mr Mike powder all the bits. I have a few 6 cubes. But I'm really liking this one.

My neighbor does this as his business. He did mine so I can show you guys.... Hint.. Hint... ;)

Kris, I want to port my boys 026, the carbon fiber 661 stuck in my head to do that saw like. My kid is all about personalizing. Can you talk to your buddy or give me his info? My kid would really like it to look like the 661.

No doubt about it. They's heavy!!! This one, my grandfather bought brand new. Hasn't ran in oh, 40-50 years! Kris had a fuel bowl gasket for it and I totally rebuilt the carb but I can't get it to run. It'll pop now and then. I apparently don't know the dance, lol. :oops:

Famil
No doubt about it. They's heavy!!! This one, my grandfather bought brand new. Hasn't ran in oh, 40-50 years! Kris had a fuel bowl gasket for it and I totally rebuilt the carb but I can't get it to run. It'll pop now and then. I apparently don't know the dance, lol. :oops:
Family Heirloom! Cool. You have good spark?

Back