The Official, 2nd. Annual Pennsylvania Spring GTG (May 9, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys,

I'm gonna try and make it to my first ever gtg this weekend. I'll be bringing my 660 and new to me 076. Haven't even gotten to run it yet.

I got the 076 for my Alaskan mill and it came with a new 36" Windsor speed tip bar. I already have a 36" for my 660 so would be willing to sell of trade the Windsor.

If anyone has a 42" bar or slightly bigger for sale or trade I would greatly appreciate it. Hope to see you guys there.

BOA

Hey guys,

I'm gonna try and make it to my first ever gtg this weekend. I'll be bringing my 660 and new to me 076. Haven't even gotten to run it yet.

I got the 076 for my Alaskan mill and it came with a new 36" Windsor speed tip bar. I already have a 36" for my 660 so would be willing to sell of trade the Windsor.

If anyone has a 42" bar or slightly bigger for sale or trade I would greatly appreciate it. Hope to see you guys there.

BOA
so i should put you on the list?o_O

Is this all its going to take to get him here

LOL !!!
maybe someone should bring vanilla ice cream to put on the PIE!!!!!
images

farmer steve
showerguy
nate66n1
redfin
stihl041s
mgoblue +1
stihl660 cutter +3
grey
dff110
woodchipper 95
nomadarcher ?
tacomatrd98
duane(pa)
glock37
ambull01+1
38f20
Gary S
wagnerwerks
Bullseye 13 (with a truckload of 2 man saws)
Knobby 57
skippyshins :clap:
Jere39
Psuiewalsh +3
Spencerpaving
PA Dan (??)
S13yrmos
bigoakadot
carhartt + 2
here's my list so far.if you plan on coming and don't see you name, i didn't get your PM.
edit: if you have anything for the raffle to donate,send woodchipper 95 a pm and let him know. thanks

updated list.5/5/15
Stihl no pm from MM.:(

Back to saws. Someone asked about a 3120. I might bring my friends. It will be for sale or trade for a ported 066/660 possibly661. He has some mm 660s and mainly users them for his small tree service.

On another note, should i bring my 661? I am going to try to keep the husky stihl ratio more husky otherwise.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Back