The Official Michigan GTG (August 22 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All right guys, if you know your coming and want directions, shoot me a PM, I'll get you my contact info.

One thing I ask is that you do not give my address or number to anyone who asks you. There are two guys who under no circumstances are not allowed in my property. One is a complete moron, but I know he is actually smart enough to not make a appearance, he also never comes on this site. The other guy is banned over there, but comes in here every so often (promac850) or something of those sorts. That boy is a loose cannon.

So I have one request as the time gets closer, to not give my info out to anyone who asks you for it. I personally want to, it also gives a idea on how much food to get.

Let me know how many you'll be coming with too.

Ross,

Will you by chance be serving Elk at this GTG?

Also, will there be any saw shooting events?

Ross may need this info for decision making purposes.

Are you offering a "Will never find you resting place" with transportation to said spot in your backyard? A memorial Elk BBQ at the GTG, thrown in free, would be nice as well.

Is anyone by chance bringing a ported 394/395?

I have a customer who wants me to rebuild a 394 for him and he was asking if it'd be worth his money to get that saw ported. I told him to come on over and that I'd see if I can get someone to take one

On the food note, if any of you guys who are coming make your own BBQ sauce, don't hesitate on taking it if you want.

i have saws worth being shot id trade with cash on my end to you and give you some that should be shot. think about it. thank you for doing this its my first one.

coming from detroit area for a early drive and come home the same day let me know if someone wants to carpool.

I am planning on having a Buy, Sell, Trade area set up. So if anyone wants to take stuff feel free.

Take cash and stuff if you so desire.

If anyone needs chain let me know ahead of time and I can make some loops up. I have Oregon 3/8 .050 non safety ($.20/dl)
Also Carlton 404 ($.25/dl)
And Stihl 325 .058 saftey chain ($.20/dl)

Cant hardly beat that price with a stick i need 3) full comp .375.050 60dl
2 .375 .050 50dl picco

Likely more like 10 each if all goes well

Latest posts

Back