The Official Michigan GTG (August 22 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I intend on bringing some stuff is just give away I have more than I need and more projects and I'll ever get to id rather trade but give away or sell works too

I am wondering if anyone is coming from detroit area? I wouldnt mind a copilot. Let me know if you wanna carpool.

Bummed I won't be able to make it. Originally planned on it since I used to work Sunday to Thursday, but my schedule got switched to Tuesday through Saturday. Have fun out there.

I wish that I could make it, but paying work trumps all. Everyone have a fun safe day, and take lots of pics/vids for those of us that can't get there.

Arghhh! Got a late start this morning but I'll be leaving soon. Luckily you're only 30 minutes away.

-Joseph

Someone please PM me the address for the GTG today I still haven't gotten one and I've talked to him through PM a few timesI'm about to get ready to leave to head out there but I don't know exactly where I'm going to be going so I'd like to get through directions or an address Please

Sorry for all the messages boy but I was finally found the address hiding behind some stuff in the file like it wasn't even really in a PM it was weird long story short I'm on my way. Room in the car on anybody's welcome to ride along with me I'm just about to leave town now so you're welcome to get in touch with me through a pm and we can ride together have people to talk to you

Wish I could have stayed longer! Wanted to sharpen the chain on the XP1000 and tune it a bit. Maybe next time. Appreciate the hospitality Ross.

-Adam

I like the manual bow saw added up front.

You swooped in and left too early...

Next time, hang around a bit.

Thanks for taking pics!!

:thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpictures:

Where's the pics? o_O

I had a one man GTG, with my pole saw and 2153. :laugh: :cry:

View attachment 442462

Visit the thread on SH Clint, the pics are all there.

We had a great time, thanks to all who were able to attend. It was a blast. Having never been to one before, let alone actually hosting one, we had a blast. I will be putting on another next year

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg I didn't get to many pics, my wife and others have the majority of them.

Most of the pics are in the GTG thread on SH

0d7568040362ace6bf42657d70ad3560.jpg

Here's a photo for ya. Not exactly sure what is going on. I felt a little uncomfortable.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back