The Official Queer Lumberjack Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crofter

Crofter

Addicted to ArboristSite
Marky, now if they were beaver you would have some work ahead of you! Have you ever tasted fox? I could never quite get my mind around it but a fellow I worked with ate lots of it during the thirties as a kid. His father trapped and drank. He said his first piece of balogney sticks in his mind more than his first piece of t--l!

WRW

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Crofter said:
Marky, now if they were beaver you would have some work ahead of you! Have you ever tasted fox? I could never quite get my mind around it but a fellow I worked with ate lots of it during the thirties as a kid. His father trapped and drank. He said his first piece of balogney sticks in his mind more than his first piece of t--l!

Ha! He was using that bologna all wrong!

Lawn Masters

Lawn Masters

Addicted to ArboristSite
You mean this pic?
perfect-weapon.jpg

Ax-man

Ax-man

Addicted to ArboristSite
Way to go Old Saw, you just made my day with that picture ARRRRGH
I got the same opinion of Richard Simmons as I do about Pee-Wee Herman. Of all the TV personalities I can't stand to watch, past or present those two are at the top of the list.

Arboristsite .com will never be the same as long as I know that picture is in the archives. :laugh:

Larry

sircucumber

sircucumber

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts