The Official Queer Lumberjack Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I'm a Homophob.........Hey Gypo....a drop the soap Sedanman will get it! HaHaHa

Marky, now if they were beaver you would have some work ahead of you! Have you ever tasted fox? I could never quite get my mind around it but a fellow I worked with ate lots of it during the thirties as a kid. His father trapped and drank. He said his first piece of balogney sticks in his mind more than his first piece of t--l!

Crofter said:
Marky, now if they were beaver you would have some work ahead of you! Have you ever tasted fox? I could never quite get my mind around it but a fellow I worked with ate lots of it during the thirties as a kid. His father trapped and drank. He said his first piece of balogney sticks in his mind more than his first piece of t--l!

Ha! He was using that bologna all wrong!

You mean this pic?
perfect-weapon.jpg

Way to go Old Saw, you just made my day with that picture ARRRRGH
I got the same opinion of Richard Simmons as I do about Pee-Wee Herman. Of all the TV personalities I can't stand to watch, past or present those two are at the top of the list.

Arboristsite .com will never be the same as long as I know that picture is in the archives. :laugh:

Larry

What a way to make your first post, drag up a 4 year old thread about gay loggers!!!!:dizzy:

For all you new kids out there, this thread is not what got Gypo banned, the last time anyways.

Latest posts

Back