The Perfect Stack of Wood.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, slightly better than my stacks. If mine stay standing that works for me, I envy people with nice stacks.

The last stack I made tiped over on me, I said Pis$ on it and there she lays. I hate stacking wood.

Wow, slightly better than my stacks. If mine stay standing that works for me, I envy people with nice stacks.

The last stack I made tiped over on me, I said Pis$ on it and there she lays. I hate stacking wood.

:agree2:
I am going to have to show my boy's that pic and tell them that is what I expect from now on!:rant::hmm3grin2orange:

How long does it take to stack a row like that?

Sweet Geesus.... You're Hired! When can you build my nice and level Log Cabin?

But Try stacking like that with Elm. LOL The Strings will drive you nuts.

I'm also of the variety (if it does not fall over). Took these a while back, but I'm proud of them. They burned just fine. No longer have the Chevy though.
attachment.php

attachment.php

But some people can take it to an unimaginable levels (this pic was posted on here once).
attachment.php

Too nice to burn it now.

Kind of what I was thinking! I live in town and stack it but nothing like that. Mine looks like I stacked with a skid loader comapered to that. I think they make meds to help people who do thing like that? Just kidding bro thats some fine work that I wouldn't even dare to attempt, my stack starts nice but the beer gets the best of it by the end.

As soon as I can wrestle one the neighbors goats into my pickup i'm gonna steak it on top of my WOOD PILE and post a real pic redneck style!

I wish I had pictures of the stacks my dad use to heap up. Problem is they were on the opposite end of the neatness spectrum and they never stood long enough to take a picture of them. He freely admitted he could not pile wood for :censored:, which is pretty surprising considering he sold hundreds of cords per year for over a decade before I took over. :dizzy:

Nice truck, to bad its gone. Is it a 78, 3/4 ton?

It is a 1980 (350, 3 spd auto, 3/4 ton with 9 over 1 springs in the rear) It was a beast.
I had 2 trucks a 2006 Colorado 4 door and that. Got rid of the pair and bought a 2004 F250. Kind of wish I had kept that, and just gotten rid of the colorado, but I'm happy with the Ford.

The wood you are stacking looks to be perfect straight grain veneer grade.

Here I get wood that is from a managed forest and really it is the seconds or the cull harvest that is used for firewood read: knotty and twisted grain. Pretty much impossible to stack in a neat fashion.

Ok thats it im heading out in the dark and restacking my stacks,, hahha naw but that is one nice stack job... im not taking pictures of mine now, mine are all splintered different size cuts, awful compared to that

Back