the president of all chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spacemule

The Peanut Gallery
Reaction score
Greatest availability and best value bar none. If you can find a town in America that doesn't sell these, then better pinch yourself cause you're in dreamland. Yup, it's the saw that professionals would use if they were just a bit smarter. . .

190995_lg.jpg

Last edited:
My neighbor calls that his "big saw". No joke. This is after I ripped some 26" hackberry rounds for him with my 064 with 28" b/c.....:dizzy: The idle screw keeps falling out on him, I replaced it once and tuned it, now he just keeps blipping the throttle between cuts...:monkey:

190995_lg.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Wild thing...you make my heart sing...
You make everything
Groovy

Wild thing, I think I love you
But I wanna know for sure

Wild thing, I think you move me

Spacemule, You do move me

Well, Poulan did cash in big with volume sales. I know of 2 WildThings just on my block alone! The old adage of what makes more money, quality or quantity.

The funny thing is I never see any of the really little cheap 14" Poulans that sell for about $100, but they move a lot of the wildthings for $140-$150, it must be the extra 4" of bar that make people thing its a "big bad" saw. Little do they know the baddest saws have huge motors and 16" bars.

I love when guys come in looking to move into their first real saw after owning a "wild thing". Since they run over sized bars and skip tooth chains I get a weird look when I tell them they only need a 16" bar since their old saw had a 20".

Yeah they are real popular with head bangers and punk rockers:laugh:
I have seen the type that buys those they walk in the store with
their headphones blasting some bs juh juh junna juh music they make
me laugh.

Come on man sing it with me
Wild thing, you make my ears ring
Oh
You can't cut dang thing, smoothly
Wild thing
Wild thing i think you screwed me
But i want a know for sure
Come on and start for me just one more time
and your flooded now, not worth a flippen dime
Wild thing, you make the chain smoke
I should have bought some dupe
Oh
You can't cut any thing, smothly
A sing again
Wild thing
Yeah

Wild thing, you make my ears ring
Oh
You can't cut dang thing, smoothly
Wild thing
Wild thing i think you screwed me
But i want a know for sure
Come on and start for me just one more time

Yeah wild thing
What a cursed thing
Yeah yeah dam thing
What a stinking pig
Yeah yeah yeah wild thing
Oh start for me just one more time
Wild thing​

Link

Ladies and gentleman, the hard working backbone of this great country, I come to you today to tell you of a grave and serious danger. That danger is complacency. That danger is the status quo.

For too long the arrogant saw makers have marketed their high prices as prestige. For too long have they promised you splendor but delivered the ordinary wrapped in pretty paper. Now is the time to show them you resent that condescension and vote with your dollars. Now is the time for change.

Back