the president of all chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW, 45 for the day yesterday ole boy, my azz was dragging by days end..

Dang thems good numbers. They oughta do somthin nice for ya after a performance like that, like maybe find you a demo 660 with no wear&tear and then practically give it to you. When I was in there I thought about stayin for a bit , but the way you was movin I thought "lordy i'll just be in the way".
Those customers just got caught up in the moment with that purty stihl display trailer there and all.[/QUOTE]

They were running my azz off for sure. I didn't mind it though, it was fun. We did turn some good numbers. I'm glad we didn't advertise in the paper, had we they would be burying me Tuesday,LOL

Next time we will advertise but next time we'll pay you to come in and help out, whatcha think????? That kind of sale is right up your alley!!

Greatest availability and best value bar none. If you can find a town in America that doesn't sell these, then better pinch yourself cause you're in dreamland. Yup, it's the saw that professionals would use if they were just a bit smarter. . .

190995_lg.jpg

Wow I Agree! No more sharpening chains when it gets dull just can it and get a new one!

I bought my 1st Wild thing about 2 weeks ago at an auction thinking I could make a few $ on it. Looked barely used, no bar and chain, but started. I put a b&c on it and rotated it with my 044 half a day cutting black locust firewood. It made my hands ting a ling. Vibrated about like an o41 non AV. Tempermental cold starter but when warmed up it was good for a tank of gas and had fair power and cut the wood. After a session of cutting with it would have to sit about an hour before it would restart if you shut it off. Acted like it was vapor locked , just couldn't get it to go no matter what you did otherwise. Mabe it was my imagination but the bar looked to go out at a slight angle from the power head. I used it today to mulch a small pile of brush down and it threw the chain. Truly an occaisonal users saw IMO . I could run an MS 180 all day long with out no problems. The Wild Thing would ruin me.

Yeah buy a real saw a husky I agree with thall he must have decided
to go orange!

Rumor tells he is going to team up with Spike + Scott and Steve, to take full control over the chainsaw market in Eastern USA...........:)

I did, I'm back to real saws now,LOL

Deception I guess........:biggrinbounce2:

Last edited:
Come on man sing it with me
Wild thing, you make my ears ring
Oh
You can't cut dang thing, smoothly
Wild thing
Wild thing i think you screwed me
But i want a know for sure
Come on and start for me just one more time
and your flooded now, not worth a flippen dime
Wild thing, you make the chain smoke
I should have bought some dupe
Oh
You can't cut any thing, smothly
A sing again
Wild thing
Yeah

Wild thing, you make my ears ring
Oh
You can't cut dang thing, smoothly
Wild thing
Wild thing i think you screwed me
But i want a know for sure
Come on and start for me just one more time

Yeah wild thing
What a cursed thing
Yeah yeah dam thing
What a stinking pig
Yeah yeah yeah wild thing
Oh start for me just one more time
Wild thing​

Link

You guys really made my week! Month even!

About a dozen positive rep's for this!

That means a lot to me, as we all know I am about the worst here with words, spelling, grammar, writing/typing!

THANKS GUYS!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Rumor tells he is going to team up with Spike + Scott and Steve, to take full control over the chainsaw market in Eastern USA...........:)

Ha, let me tell ya ole feller, I could work with Spike or Steve, they ok in my book. My only concern is can they stock em as fast as I can sellem,LOLOL
Them New Yorkers would buy millions from Spike and Steve just to hear this sweet soft southern Elvis voice. People would flock from Madison Square Garden to come buy a saw. The doo would havem reaching for their wallets over and over. Hot dayumm we'd have to start our own bank to hold all da money,LOL

It's ok Tom, you can admit you're jealous. :chainsaw:

Ok, I admit it I'm jealous. I used to have to place my Wild Thing under the board fence to keep from getting shot in the face. Years later now I have to lay it over the board fence to keep my shoes dry. Getting old is a terrible thing for the Wild Thing,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Ok, I admit it I'm jealous. I used to have to place my Wild Thing under the board fence to keep from getting shot in the face. Years later now I have to lay it over the board fence to keep my shoes dry. Getting old is a terrible thing for the Wild Thing,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

I got no idear what you're talking about.

i feel like i wandered in to this thread at the worst time!:dizzy:

For once I agree with you Spacemule . I tell anyone that asks me about the wild things that they are the greatest saws available. Give me a new one every day and I will use it and toss it at the end of a 8-10 hr day if it lasts that long it would be worth $150.00. LOL Pioneerguy600

Looks like SawTroll let out the big secret!

Dolmar, Husqvarna, Stihl, Jonsered, Redmax, & Solo in all three stores for one stop shopping. I can have Echo, Shindaiwa, Poulan, & Efco saws by next week. What other brands are there?

Steve

Wow I Agree! No more sharpening chains when it gets dull just can it and get a new one!

Nooooo, think about the landfill space!!!! You would be an eco-terrorist of epic proportions. WildThingies as far as the eye could see in every landfill.

Mark

Back