The Redundant Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This afternoon...
d6edda69faa76d53302e5c3a83206325.jpg

This evening!
91a3726f7652b9bbacba28f87de40b2f.jpg

50" or so Douglas Fir snag. Someone started cutting on it, but chickened out. o_O

Might be a good one to try out the 395xp on...View attachment 457610
View attachment 457609

john told me that was golickit who left that. nothing worse then realizing you were working under and old cut up snag all day because of some stupid cull! i be sure to assess my area 100% when working in hack country. at least when working near roads as they usually try take what's easy.

john told me that was golickit who left that. nothing worse then realizing you were working under and old cut up snag all day because of some stupid cull! i be sure to assess my area 100% when working in hack country. at least when working near roads as they usually try take what's easy.
It is real close to the road. Probably one of the many tweeker/professional firewood cutters we have around these parts.

One of the stupid bastards dropped a tree on a power line a few months ago, and knocked out power to half the county. He was spotted leaving the area at a high rate of speed... They caught him in the same spot the next day, cutting wood. :omg:

Latest posts

Back