The Teddy.Scout Situation

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stihlboy

Guess who's back
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with matt, I was informed his father has been given 48hours to live....

I know alot of us chainsaw guys felt like he left us hangin, but he has a good reason to.

Matt has been at the hospital for the last two weeks I have talked to him a few times and was not under the impression that it was this severe

Matt, your father is in our prayers and I wish the best for you and your family.
and also feel free to fill in any details if you feel it is necessary.

post up some support guys as he will need all he can get over these next few days

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about his dad. I know what he must be going thru. Prayers sent.

Sorry to hear the bad news. We will lift your Father up and hope and pray for him and you and the rest of the family. The Lord will guide and keep you and shine his light upon you in your time of sorrow. Chin up and stand strong.
Joe

Yea man, thats aweful news to hear. I won't say that I know how you feel, cause I don't. My father is everything to me and I can't imagine life without him right now. Man I'll pray for your dad and I hope everything will be okay. Just try to be strong as you can bro.

Man, that's a very bad deal. So sorry to hear it. We lost my Mom the day before Thanksgiving last year, and that is still fresh in our minds. Thoughts and prayers coming from Ely, Matt!

Matt, you and your family are in my prayers.

I don't know about Matt leaving anybody hanging, but I can say that every time I dealt with him he has been a stand up guy that goes out of his way to make sure the deal is fair for the other party. Super easy to deal with and fun to chat with, for hours at a time even.

Mr. HE:cool:

Matt, Best wishes to you and your family. Thoughts and prayers through this difficult time.

Latest posts

Back