The things I drag home.....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably wouldn't like a Chrysler then. Both out of Detroit, though, so maybe.... Ya know there's no auto-oiler on that one?

Probably wouldn't like a Chrysler then. Both out of Detroit, though, so maybe.... Ya know there's no auto-oiler on that one?

Might be ok with a Mopar, pretty sure it would leak all over the trunk of a Honda though....

Yeah I know, I also can't say for sure how long it will stay here. Might have some fun with it for a little while though.

I like the thought of handing it to a buddy when he comes to borrow a saw for putting up tree stands!

Last edited:
Lee, thanks for the info! I was gonna offer to race Mark for titles, but with a 35cc disadvantage I better wait until I get mine ported...

Mark, it does run and cut, after a fashion. Mine got right into the Chevy, if that's any help

Lee, thanks for the info! I was gonna offer to race Mark for titles, but with a 35cc disadvantage I better wait until I get mine ported...

Mark, it does run and cut, after a fashion. Mine got right into the Chevy, if that's any help

Yeah aint that a bite, you got a 95cc saw and it's the little brother?:laugh:

Don't surprise me, it jumping in a Chevy, it's American also!

Back