Thinking about selling my 2007 carlton 7015 trx

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AAASTUMPSERVICE

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have been running a stump grinding business on the side for the past few years and it has been a great way to bring in some extra cash. I was promoted at my day job earlier this year and now i just do not have the time to do both. My grinder has sat in the garage for a few months now and i'm thinking it's time to sell? If anyone is interested in the machine shoot me an email, thanks.

The bad
The right track has a 2'' tear (still works just fine, but i know somone will point it out).

The good
861.5 hours.
Wireless remote.
Retractable tracks.
Sanvik/carlton wheel.

Basically the best machine you can squeeze through a 36'' gate.

Haven't sold yet, I've been using the machine at a buddies new property helping him out clearing some land. Still think it would be good to sell just to have some extra cash for buying my house but hate to see it go. It's a good way to make some extra cash. Wish I had the Tim for it. If you're interested let me know, thanks.

Haven't sold yet, I've been using the machine at a buddies new property helping him out clearing some land. Still think it would be good to sell just to have some extra cash for buying my house but hate to see it go. It's a good way to make some extra cash. Wish I had the Tim for it. If you're interested let me know, thanks.

Thanks, PM me the info on the unit. 35 hours would be one heck of a road trip...

I know it was a long time ago, but do you rember how long it took you to do the stump in your picture?
My biggest pine is in my avatar pic. It was a 10' across hole in the groung when I got done. Took me almost three hours. I had to move the machine several times and rake what ended up being about 2 truck loads of shavings. I imagine the extra cutting width helps allot
You do not have a blade on that machine?

It took a couple hours I think. There were a few that size and I was there for half the day. Biggest thing that slowed me down was he amour if chips but the customer had a Kubota so that helped.

You can see in the picture on the right side of my machine all the chips moved from another stump. Was a good payday and easy to get to. Nice view too.

I am still looking to sell if anyone is interested. I think i am going to steam clean and repaint the machine and get new decals and stickers from carlton. It will look brand new minus the tracks.

Back