this is going down later this evening

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
32" will work fine.

On the rd now so itl be awhile now. I promise ;) unless it gets done before I get home

a few photos of a tree from awhile back, while we wait to get this tooth pick on the ground

yes ill get a new one ripped for the leaning back cut.

tree measured 42" and a 32" bar dragging 30" of chain(in wood) did just fine. dawgs take up about 2"

you don't realy get a feel for how big a 42" tree is till someones next to it.

this was a difrent tree but made for kinda cool photo

heres a vid of another big firewood tree. vid isn't that great just hear me banging on wedges then she goes down
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2yPqDuCP-Dc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
lot of nice lumber in that log ,looks like most of knots up high in the tree

that's one of the best firewood tree s ive done.

this is how I normaly bring wood off the mtn. can haul 2-4 cord theres probly 2.5 to 3 on the trailer

when im cutting hot and heavy well go till the snow flies this was an attempt at one more load but turned around just outside of town. time to pack up the saws for the winter

026 muffler. why not since im dign through pics

factory port is welded closed

Last edited:
a few photos of a tree from awhile back, while we wait to get this tooth pick on the ground

yes ill get a new one ripped for the leaning back cut.

tree measured 42" and a 32" bar dragging 30" of chain(in wood) did just fine. dawgs take up about 2"

Yeah well, they can blow it out their ass :rock:

BTW I'm not busting your stones about that little tree getting cut, just trying to have a bit of fun :msp_wink:

Carry on :cheers:

Evan that is a nice tree!! Looks like you have a nice setup as well.

Im new at posting pictures but im trying to get a few on here... please forgive me if they are side ways!!!:confused:

Since everyone likes pictures.

Here is a nice 48" Fir we got into a few weeks ago.(4.5 truck loads) Thats my 395 wearing a 32" bar (I didnt have a 36" loop made up for my Sugihara bar:() View attachment 315796 I tried to hide my ugly stump with my saw. The tree was leaning more than I realized and let go a little early. Oh and I just got my wrap handle put on the other day as well, it feels nice. View attachment 315797 Thats me about half way down the tree getting rid of the limbs. I should have stood next to the butt of this tree to show how big it really is!! These pictures dont do it justice! View attachment 315798

Latest posts

Back