This was not my idea. Really...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
in the northern California loggers section of the firewood scroungers threads .... is this right gologit?? lol

Any place it will fit. Use your imagination. Just don't use too much of it.:rolleyes:
Wheelock means well but I don't think loggers and foresters should be his prime target in this case. Most of us know better. All of us have seen people badly hurt and some of us have seen people killed. Sometimes people got killed because they did something stupid.
The Firewood section has a lot of newbies and weekend warriors who would probably try something like Wheelock posted unless they were cautioned against it. Hey, what could go wrong, right?
And in keeping with not getting any wars started or tender feelings bruised in the Firewood section I'll take it on faith that most of them would know better than to try something like Wheelock's buddy.
There's always a few who don't get the word though. They don't think things through or they don't think at all. They should put their chainsaws and ladders away and take up knitting doilys instead.

And in keeping with not getting any wars started or tender feelings bruised in the Firewood section I'll take it on faith that most of them would know better than to try something like Wheelock's buddy.

Absolutely. I would think 99% of the guys over there would've questioned if Wheellock's pal was smoking a crack pipe before he got into his set up like that. If you had gotten video of that, it could've been one of YouTube's 10 Best. :rock2:

...Wheelock means well but I don't think loggers and foresters should be his prime target in this case...
Right. This thread was originally posted for the benefit of the idiots in the chainsaw section, but since it didn't contain references to oil ratios, putting 36" bars on 50cc saws, ported saws, or soiled underwear (no lie), some moderator dumped it here. Not my idea. Really.

Oh well. No need for anyone to have a fit claiming their forum is superior or inferior. I had enough of the results of that InterWeb Commando stuff yesterday, I can't see any reason we can't just leave others alone.

In my mind, the Pics Forum would have been better, but I think everyone gets the idea it's bad berries.

Right. This thread was originally posted for the benefit of the idiots in the chainsaw section, but since it didn't contain references to oil ratios, putting 36" bars on 50cc saws, ported saws, or soiled underwear (no lie), some moderator dumped it here. Not my idea. Really.

We have some new moderators. They're tangled and stumbling in the robes of their Order.

Yeah, maybe, that could be part of it... but don't discount we also have you.
I mean, c'mon... who exactly is it you think you are??

What? I owe the likes of you an explanation? That is really funny and I thank you for providing me...and quite a few other people...with a good laugh.
And for whatever it's worth...we're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you.

Better not move here either. You'd get laughed at even more.

What? I owe the likes of you an explanation?
Owe me?? :D Really?? You think, that I think, you owe me?? :laughing:
And then... "we're laughing at you"??
How is I just knew you would think you could speak for others??
You're a funny man Gologit... you're surely "one-of-those".
Stop given yourself so much credit... it ain't warranted.

I think both sides are wrong. The instigation is long in the past, and I really don't care. I appreciate Whitespider' s point of view, and bickering like this I can get listening to my Mom and aunts.

As an ordained minister, I think all y'all should take it to Politics and Religion.

I could easily be wrong, but I suspect I speak for the majority. Won't be the first time today.

Dammit now I gotta check my behavior?

Whitespider- you sir are what we call a cull. Too hot in Iowa to log. Thats funny. I spose it gets too cold there too.

As long as it's not on my keyboard, spitting is fine. And as for cussing, since a native language, that would be genocidal to ask that to go away. I never could figure out what the issue with scratching was, but since I'm pretty sure snoose is already known to The State of California to be hazardous to your health, I would be remiss in my responsibility to my fellow man if I were to condone that particular vice.

One of the fallers I worked with is a minister. It seemed odd that he didn't cuss, or at least I never heard him although he has a pretty good grimace. No attempts at recruiting or saving either. I figured if I ever went to a church around here, I might try his. But so far I have remained a heathen.

Whitespider- you sir are what we call a cull.
:laughing:
Please don't call me "sir"... save that for the few here needin' a vanity boost.
It don't mean sour owl squat what y'all call me... but the fact ya' responded to that post does.
Now I get to laugh :laughing: I near spit my coffee all over the keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back