This weeks job

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tree Slayer

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
work004.jpg
This is a job we started on wensday got rained out thursday still have a few to go on this part of the job. Then we have 3 more locations to do

Last edited:
The trees are up on a bank over a new road,Those limbs where over the road and had to be topped off, what was left was big wood, it was ripped to prevent them from going into the road.

Nice job and pics! I like the ripped cuts, a good man knows when to hinge them and when to undercut them, they each have their purpose. Gotta love the power blitz on removals. Nice equipment, clearly not your first job. Posting pictures says it all. Nice.

I like the fact that I can say : YOU DA RIPPA!. Now tell me that rip wasn't a brow raiser for the groundies. I would like to see the picture of you cutting it.
You only need a little peel material for control of a big log but if you can control weight with a huge gash like that predictably then you got something.
By no means am I picking at you, well I am, but what I saw looked a little sketchy ( to me). It looks a little hackish to some. Me to on that but with good reason. Please be aware that what I think is sketchy usually, by sane men, is. I can be proven wrong and in some cases it is nessasary.
You ought not to be ripping like that when 1. you don't need to 2. its dangerous 3. can you argue with 1 and 2? Don't bother, I will get the book.

I like it tree slayer, looks like you have way to much fun doing your job haha! Definatly a slick operation though, how long have you been running for, takes years of commitment and investment to get a setup like that running, nice one!

Latest posts

Back