This weeks job

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think your safety green vests might be off by a shade or two. You must have no clue what you're doing! /sarcasm

Nice. I see you are pullin it with the bobcat, thats how I do it too. I have a grapple and grapple bucket that I can hook to. Nice to have that hydrostatic control and a clear view, can't beat it. I had a removal job this winter where I pulled ten pine trees (by the power lines in the back yard) down just like that, they were healthy though. I only had to climb one and piece it down. I did the cuttin and the ground man eased the rest down with the skid. Fed the chipper just like you are too. Nice work man. Love pictures.

Oldirty, just for the record, I caught that Wang bit, nice. Seems to have slipped by most.

never mind wang pay attention......

probably one of the best lines in a movie of all time might be from 16 candles..."dong, where is my automobile?" .......autOmobile?

sorry.

anyway hey tree slayer great work man. thanks for the pics.

Who ran over the sign?
Just joking, Nice work, though some poor guy will no doubt die when he does'nt see the end of the road. Anyhow...
Reminds me of what I did the other day which was to get the dead and broken tops out of some willows in a wet ravine. A bunch of well set pulleys and speedlines really made it work. We did not clean up as nice as it was quite wet but I manage to keep what I cut up and out of it, mostly.
Its nice to go down , not so the other way.

never mind wang pay attention......

probably one of the best lines in a movie of all time might be from 16 candles..."dong, where is my automobile?" .......autOmobile?

sorry.

anyway hey tree slayer great work man. thanks for the pics.

Don't even get me started on movie lines. Me and my brother will hold whole conversations without saying anything but. People look at us like we're crazy, but thats how we like it.

Man some of these guys on hear remind me of back when I use to race motocross, Lot of talking but when it comes time to back it up on the track they suck. We called them posers. But I think it would be real hard for the nitpickers to post pictures of there one man band working, kinda like a one legged man trying to kick his own ass. Come on lets see some pics POSERS.

When the green flag drops, the bull#### stops!

Back