Thoughts and prayers for Tree sling'r (Jasha) who is in surgery.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I was in the post office today and I got reminded of Jasha. A good while back, I got a bunch of bars from him. There were about 10 36" bars. The package looked to be a stick of 2x4 lumber when it arrived. Apparently the folks at the post office kept it an extra day or two because they were having fun with it. While it looked like a 2x4, it was pretty much a solid chunk of steel. The postal workers were having fun sending their buddies over to try and pick up the thing. They still remember that when I go in to ship stuff out. Small towns are great.

Still lifting you up there Jasha. Hope this made you smile for a second.

Any estimate of days? We could send you little packets of instant coffee--maybe even Starbucks snooty instant coffee? We'll put them inside a hollowed out book. We can do the same with Spam, which comes in easily mailed vacuum packages so no can to deal with.[video=youtube_share;anwy2MPT5RE]http://youtu.be/anwy2MPT5RE[/video] Yeah. Give us an address and you may suddenly get a lot of books. :msp_biggrin:

Hah, smuggling LEGAL substances. It could be fun. Or not. Keep on and get well.

Any estimate of days? We could send you little packets of instant coffee--maybe even Starbucks snooty instant coffee? We'll put them inside a hollowed out book. We can do the same with Spam, which comes in easily mailed vacuum packages so no can to deal with.[video=youtube_share;anwy2MPT5RE]http://youtu.be/anwy2MPT5RE[/video] Yeah. Give us an address and you may suddenly get a lot of books. :msp_biggrin:

Hah, smuggling LEGAL substances. It could be fun. Or not. Keep on and get well.

Haha, I'm good with all the contraband sweetie. My wife hooked me up very well before she left tonight. I have Kindle Fire down here too, so I haves lots of book.

My wife and boss had to leave last night, so I'm flying solo. With you guys and many others I am gonna be just fine. I cant put into words how you guys have made me feel. The donations, though not nessecary have been overwhelming, puts in perspective how we all go deeper than a chainsaw. Pat yourselves on the back, you all rock. Jasha.

I've not had a chance to deal you with you yet Jasha, as I'm new here, but I wanted to wish you the very best. Hope all is going well for you, and that you have a speedy recovery.

By the way, any more photos of the progress? We all saw how gnarly it was...I'm curious to see what kind of work the doctors have done.

Shawn

I've not had a chance to deal you with you yet Jasha, as I'm new here, but I wanted to wish you the very best. Hope all is going well for you, and that you have a speedy recovery.

By the way, any more photos of the progress? We all saw how gnarly it was...I'm curious to see what kind of work the doctors have done.

Shawn

Thanks, as far as pics, I'm all wrapped up with drain tubes and a removeable cast.

Thanks, as far as pics, I'm all wrapped up with drain tubes and a removeable cast.

You need to sneak out for Halloween with that baby unwrapped! You'll get comments like:

"WOW, who did your makeup?"

And

"That's gross! It looks totally real!"

:msp_biggrin:

You need to sneak out for Halloween with that baby unwrapped! You'll get comments like:

"WOW, who did your makeup?"

And

"That's gross! It looks totally real!"

:msp_biggrin:

Hopefully on Hallowern I am in my own recliner drinking an IPA watching the World Series with my black and yellow lab right next to me.

Back