Thoughts and prayers for Tree sling'r (Jasha) who is in surgery.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll have to find me one of them, I'm a huge IPA AIPA fan.:rock:

Jasha it sounds like you're in s good spirits. I'm sure you'll be home sipping a good beer, porting and running saws in no time.:cheers:

I sure hope so my friend, although I better practice porting lefty before offering any services rendered, haha.

I better practice porting lefty before offering any services rendered, haha.

It'll probably run backwards :D

I'm sure like myself you've switched hands every now and again just for a change. Wait wrong subject lol.:D

Just lay on your arm for a while Andy until it goes to sleep. Then it feels like someone else is doing it ;)

Haha, I'm good with all the contraband sweetie. My wife hooked me up very well before she left tonight. I have Kindle Fire down here too, so I haves lots of book.

I sure hope you are not typing all your posts on here via the kindle. That drives me nuts with two good hands!

Via Samsung Galaxy S3

I was thinking of you Jasha today when I fired the 372 for the first time. I really hope you can do this soon as well, I'm sure you'll be back at it, maybe your arm won't be what it used to be, but I can definitely see you getting back to it, especially with the attitude you have. Keep positive!!

I was thinking of you Jasha today when I fired the 372 for the first time. I really hope you can do this soon as well, I'm sure you'll be back at it, maybe your arm won't be what it used to be, but I can definitely see you getting back to it, especially with the attitude you have. Keep positive!!

Gonna do my best Will, time will tell. I really miss my shop time though. Days like this I'm normally listening to sports, a building a saw while drinking coffee or a beer. The dogs come in and out to check on me and my wife and kids are always around, cooking and hanging out.
Your a good friend, all of you are and I am more thankful than you will know.

Gonna do my best Will, time will tell. I really miss my shop time though. Days like this I'm normally listening to sports, a building a saw while drinking coffee or a beer. The dogs come in and out to check on me and my wife and kids are always around, cooking and hanging out.
Your a good friend, all of you are and I am more thankful than you will know.
It always seems too far off to comprehend when you're laying in a hospital bed. Always going through your head wondering if things are going to be the same, what kind of adaptations you are going to have to make. Similar feeling when your wife finds out she's pregnant for the first time. How is going to be in a year, five years... It always happens, just not quite how you think. You'll be back to the shop, coffee, wife, kids, and dogs. It's always a little different than how you imagine, but hey, you're waking up every morning so life is good! Painkillers treating you well still or are you getting sick of them??

Latest posts

Back