Thoughts and prayers for Tree sling'r (Jasha) who is in surgery.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thoughts & prayers

UPDATE:

Jasha is currently in surgery getting nerve damage repaired -- keep them prayers/good vibes flowing!

Nate, Many thanks for the updates. When I saw the first pic!!!!??!?! The fact that there are any identifiable nerves left & that he has some feeling is GREAT news. There are also motor nerves (these are what supply impulses to make muscles work & are different from sensory nerves which provide feeling) to be concerned about. Without them working things don't move. I don't know Jasha personally, only know of him through Arboristsite. It is easy to determine that he is a great guy in all regards. My prayers are also in the ring, & I have reason to think that they might be worth something. One person who was near the end without a kidney transplant got one, & it was successful! Another with advanced breast cancer, a mother of five young'uns is looking better every day! With all the prayers being sent I am sure he has a good chance for recovery!! SCH(Stayner)

So sorry to catch up from a few days off the site and see this news, he'll be in my families thoughts and prayers, I hope he has a blessed recovery.

UPDATE:

Jasha's post on FB about 30 minutes ago. . .

"Update, had my second surgery today. Things are gonna be a lot different from here on out. I guess I will just adapt, should not be too hard with the friends and support I have. #### happens ehh?"

"Oops, the muscle, nerve and tendon surgery. (attempt) is Monday."

UPDATE:

Jasha's post on FB about 30 minutes ago. . .

"Update, had my second surgery today. Things are gonna be a lot different from here on out. I guess I will just adapt, should not be too hard with the friends and support I have. #### happens ehh?"

"Oops, the muscle, nerve and tendon surgery. (attempt) is Monday."

I'll be thinking about him on Monday.

I'll be praying his surgeon's have a wonderful weekend and come to the OR with a clear mind and steady hands.

Suffering from nerve issues in my hands myself: I can tell you Jasha, this is a tought row to hoe. Try not to dwell on what you used to be able to do and find things to keep your mind occupied when you're feeling down about the new found difficulties. I'll be praying for you as well.

Back